Nokia’s new affordable Android phone, The Nokia 3, is versatile and an all-rounder with an even better price tag. This blog overlooks the prospect of this phone set to drop between May and June with the Nokia 3 Key Features. Available colours feature in Tempered Blue, Silver, Matte Black and also Copper.
Nokia 3 Key Features
- The non-removable battery is 2,650mAh which approximately converts to a battery life of a full day but not yet confirmed.
- It operates using the MediaTek MTK 6737 Quad-core 1.3GHz Processor with 2GB RAM. It’s a simple and budget friendly chipset that will allow apps to run with not too much trouble.
- 8MP Camera with LED Flash, Bluetooth, 4G LTE included.
- 16GB of internal storage with a MicroSD for optional change to a maximum 128GB.
- 5-inch screen with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels with a metal frame which makes the phone feel solid and well built.
The Nokia 3 as mentioned is a highly recommended all-rounder for someone not wanting to spend loads, but still, enough to get a high quality of modern smartphone tech. It is in high competition with Moto G in the market for the most budget-friendly handset. The specs and stylish design provide an interesting insight into the future of Nokia handset releases.
Why buy from it-supplier?
To discuss further needs with our team, email Support@IT-Supplier.co.uk or visit IT-Supplier.co.uk to view further products currently available. We have many offers each month given to us by tier 1 vendors we are partnered with to give you the best deals. To receive updates on latest blogs and offers/promotions on the website, check out the social media links below. For more blogs, you can visit the Home Page which holds all our other ones.
Alternatively, you can call the team on 0203 328 5655 for any product recommendations or general enquiries.
All Social Media Links:
Facebook page: https://en-gb.facebook.com/itsupplierdeals/
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/itsupplierdeals