The HPE MSA 2040 Storage Arrays provide excellent service to customers seeking better performance to support initiatives such as consolidation and virtualization. It is an entry-level storage array that stores accessible data and makes copies preventing potential loss of information. The new MSA delivers with 64 Snapshots and Volume Copy for increased data protection, see below for more HPE MSA 2040 Features.
Find out below how you can claim up to £1000 Cashback on selected HPE MSA 2040 units. You must purchase the server before the 31st of July.
HPE MSA 2040 Features
- Able to adjust to budget requirements with either single or dual controller. Although, with dual controllers, you would have a secure structure with the storage, if one controller fails the other is able to run until the other is repaired.
- The choice of 8GB/16GB Fibre Channel to match the infrastructure needs of your company.
- Volume Copy Software makes a copy of the data to another disk in the array, preventing data loss and giving your information some protection.
- Feature rich suitable for all SMB’s, it is an ideal solution to server solutions with limited budget restrictions.
HPE MSA 2040 specification
- 24 SFF Drives, SAS/SSD Supported.
- 768 TB maximum capacity; expansion is possible depending on the model.
- Additionally, 12GB/Sec SAS host interface, 4 Ports per controller.
- Compatible operating systems include; Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows 2008, HP-UX, Red Hat Linux, VMware ESXi 5.x and also VMware ESXi 6.x.
HPE MSA 2040 JULY CASHBACK OFFER
Until July 31st, you can ‘Claim up to £1000 Cashback when you purchase MSA 2040 Units’. In order to receive your Cashback, you need to complete the Claim Form and follow the instructions.
BUYING FROM IT-SUPPLIER
To discuss further needs with the team, email Support@IT-Supplier.co.uk or call 0203 328 5655. Meanwhile, you can visit our social media pages below and follow to be notified of brand new promotions and offers on our site.