Why your business should be using the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T?
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 2.3GHz G1610T is the ideal server if you are a small business looking to build a cost-effective first server IT environment. In addition to driving down your business expenses, the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 2.3GHz G1610T comes with some outstanding features. As a result, this MicroServer will assist your small business in improving productivity, efficiency, and security.
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T Specifications
- 1 x Intel Celeron G1610T / 2.3 GHz (Dual-Core) Processor
- 4 GB (installed) / 16 GB (max) RAM
- 2 MB L3 Cache Memory
- 1600 MHz Memory Speed
(For the full list of the specifications, click here.)
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T Features
- Small, quiet, energy efficient, and can be placed anywhere
- Stylish blue LED light bar for at-a-glance system health status
- Tool-less access to hard drives, memory, and PCI slots for simple installation or upgrade
- Continuous health monitoring so quicker and more accurate solutions to problems
- Embedded remote management technology reduces on-site server administration and travel expenses.
(For the full list of the features, click here.)
How to claim the £70 Cash Back?
To claim the £70 Cash Back for the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T, you will need an invoice dated on or before 30/04/17 as a proof of purchase. If you simply email us at “email@example.com” we will gladly send you the invoice. You then need to submit the invoice along with the claim form to HP by 31/05/17. (For more info, click here.)
Why buy from it-supplier.co.uk?
IT-Supplier.co.uk is among HP’s most trusted and qualified re-sellers of desktops and servers in the IT business. This is because we are a HP Preferred Partner so we are in the top 5% of re-sellers. This means that we are able to offer you Cash Back offers on a variety of HP products such as Desktops, Notebooks, and Servers. To see our trusted reviews by our Customers, click here.
If you liked what you read why not check out our other blogs by clicking here.