There has been some speculation to the Nokia 8 Release Date after the latest events that have taken place. It could potentially be the next addition to Nokia’s list of phones they have released in recent years and taking the market by storm.
At HMD Global’s Mobile World Congress (MWC) press conference there had been some new announcements. They had displayed the Nokia 3,5 and 6 models, as well as the latest version of the 3310. Therefore, the attention has been turned to the Nokia 8, possibly the next phone to be revealed. Below, you can find some rumoured specification of the unconfirmed Smartphone.
Nokia 8 Release Date and rumoured specification
– 5.3in QHD OLED display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels.
– Snapdragon 835 processor, with 6GB/8GB RAM
– Also, 64GB/128GB storage depending on the model of the phone estimated to be one of these memory sizes.
– Additionally, the 13MP dual camera with optical focus feature for higher quality pictures, Zeiss optics and 4K video.
– Built-in iris scanner and fingerprint scanner as security protection for this phone.
The early rumours suggest that once on sale the Nokia 8 will cost around £500-£600 as an SIM-free device. This is guessed to be for the 64GB with the possibility of the 128GB phone an alternative.
BUYING FROM IT-SUPPLIER
Meanwhile, to discuss further needs with our team, email Support@IT-Supplier.co.uk. Alternatively, you can call the team on 0203 328 5655 for any product recommendations or general questions.
You can see our other blogs by looking at each category from the Home Page. You can find different Blogs on certain products, as well as Cashback offers and upcoming releases.
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
Furthermore, the Nokia 8 Release Date is not available at this time. We will keep you updated on our social media pages once it is in our store and available to you.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/itsupplierdeals/
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/itsupplierdeals