From June 2017, the new series of Canon i-SENSYS printers are available for order.
This new release features the i-SENSYS MF730 Series, it is compactly designed with ideal use for flexible working in home offices and Small to Medium-sized Enterprises.
Additionally, it has multiple functions, as it is an all-in-one machine of Print, Copy and Scan, perfect for all uses. Other releases include the i-SENSYS MF630 Series, i-SENSYS LBP650 and i-SENSYS LBP610 Series. These are replacing the existing models of the i-SENSYS MF720, MF620, LBP7600 and also LBP7100 series.
Canon i-SENSYS MF730 Specification
- Print speed: Single sided-Up to 27 ppm (Pages Per Minute, A4). Also, double sided: Up to 21.9 ipm (Images Per Minute, A4).
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (Dots Per Inch)
- Warm-up Time: Approximately 13 seconds or less from power on.
- Interface: 12.7 cm touchscreen to complete each function easily with just a few taps. This also includes the customised Application Library.
- Scan Resolution: Optical-Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced-Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
More product information can be found Here.
CANON I-SENSYS MF730 Features
- Wireless Direct Printing through Wi-Fi is possible eliminating potential security risks and also without causing a loss of convenience.
- An improved, simpler cartridge installation with an auto seal removal, therefore, allowing replacement of cartridges to be done quicker and easier.
- A Barcode Print Kit is available for the MF735Cx model which installs barcode fonts for bar code printing, furthermore, it includes a license access certificate for activation.
The expected arrival of the new Canon series is June 2017, to find out when the product is available on IT-Supplier, you can find our social media links below. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the team by emailing Support@IT-Supplier.co.uk. Also, you can call in on 0203 328 5655.
Social Media Links:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/itsupplierdeals/
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/itsupplierdeals